Diploma of Holistic Sound Therapies
Learn a combination of interesting holistic healing treatments in this diploma course.
The Holistic Sound Therapies Diploma course is unique and practical.
Apart from having a strong theory base, modules offered within the diploma support the healing environment alongside spirituality.
- History, philosophy, concepts, basic fundamental principles and foundations
- Practical applications of holistic sound treatments
Total 500 hrs:
- One-on-one practical training
- At home theory study (from recommended booklist)
- Business Practice Presentation Folder
- Case Study for each module - three clients at 2.5 hrs each client for three treatments
- All IHT modules have to be undertaken in order to qualify for the IHT Diplomas
- No pre-requisites required
How and why are Institute of Holistic Therapies' Diploma courses uniquely different:
- There are 14 modules and 17.5 physical training days in total for the Diploma of Holistic Therapies
- Certificates are given for the 12 practical modules
- Certificates not given for Business Practice and Case Studies
- You may choose a date that is convenient for both trainee and trainer
- There are no restrictions in terms of timing deadline to complete the diploma
- You may choose to do the modalities as and when it suits your availabilities and budget
- A diploma will be presented upon completion of all modalities
- Case Studies to be done at completion of all modules
- Students will be directed to resources to purchase for theory studies prior to physical training
- It allows the student to study at their own pace, chosen dates as and when they are ready - there are no penalties, or pressure to complete the diploma
by a particular time frame but we do encourage you not to allow too much time to pass in between modules, as well as completing the entire diploma
- It combines physical hands-on training and practice as well as home-study
- Physical training sessions are conducted on a one-on-one basis in a private and nurturing space
- Life models (with real issues in a simulated environment) are organised for your practice which makes the holistic healing modules tangible
- Modules are compounded as the lessons progress which makes for "refresher lessons" and cements the information more solidly
Suggested modules delivery:
Space Cleansing, Reiki 1, Colour Therapy, Sound Healing Foundation, Meditation, Basic Crystal Healing,
Sound Healing With Crystal And Himalayan Bowls, Manifesting Rituals, Sound Healing With Gongs, Advanced Crystal Healing, Meridian Therapy, Sound Healing With Tuning Forks, Business Practice and Case Studies
Recognition of Prior Learning applies only to Business Practice.
A 30% processing fee of the unit cost applies for this assessment pathway.
Approved and verified Reiki practitioners are required to do a 1 day Reiki Refresher for each level.
Professional Recognition And Accreditation
Corrine Brown is committed to bringing balance, harmony & wellbeing from the heart centre. Training instructions are delivered with dedication to promote
healthy boundaries, safe loving touch & communication through research, training, education and continued growth & development with practice through spiritual evolvement.
- ARC Referred Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher.
Australian Reiki Connection
- Authorised EarSeeds Certified Practitioner.
- Authorised Peter Hess Educational Sound Massage Practitioner.
Peter Hess Academy Australia
- Authorised Magnified Healing Master Teacher & Practitioner.
- Authorised R.E.S.E.T. Instructor.
- International Examiner for the prestigious International CIDESCO Diploma.
- National Police Checked & Working With Children Checked
Institute of Holistic Therapies:
- Approved Training Provider with
International Institute for Complementary Therapists
and Massage Association of Australia; and supported by
Firm n Fold.
- All of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Certificate and Diploma courses meet with approved
standards and are accredited by
ARC, IICT and MAA.
- Institute of Holistic Therapies' Certificates and Diplomas are accepted by insurance companies.
- CPE points earned for ARC Membership with completion of any Institute of Holistic Therapies' common course units that enhance or are required for a Reiki Practice.
- All IHT Certificate courses earn CPE points for all levels of MAA Membership.
Your Institute of Holistic Therapies' diploma qualifies you to use these titles after your name:
*Dip.ASpTh (Diploma of Ayurvedic Spa Therapies)
*Dip.HBTh (Diploma of Holistic Beauty)
*Dip.HMTh (Diploma of Holistic Massage)
*Dip.HRTh (Diploma of Holistic Reflexology)
*Dip.HSTh (Diploma of Holistic Sound Therapies)
*Dip.HTh (Diploma of Holistic Therapies)