Diploma of Holistic Beauty
Learn a combination of interesting holistic treatments in this unique and practical Holistic Beauty diploma course.
Apart from having a strong theory base, modules offered within the diploma support the healing environment alongside the physical aspects of beauty therapy.
- History, philosophy, concepts, basic fundamental principles and foundations
- Practical applications of holistic beauty treatments
Total 500 hrs:
- One-on-one practical training
- At home theory study (from recommended booklist)
- Business Practice Presentation Folder
- Case Study for each module - three clients at 2.5 hrs each client for three treatments
- All IHT modules have to be undertaken in order to qualify for the IHT Diplomas
How and why are Institute of Holistic Therapies' Diploma courses uniquely different:
- There are 12 modules and 20 physical training days in total for the Diploma of Holistic Beauty
- Certificates are given for the 10 practical modules
- Certificates not given for Business Practice and Case Studies
- You may choose a date that is convenient for both trainee and trainer
- There are no restrictions in terms of timing deadline to complete the diploma
- You may choose to do the modalities as and when it suits your availabilities and budget
- A diploma will be presented upon completion of all modalities
- Case Studies to be done at completion of all modules
- Students will be directed to resources to purchase for theory studies prior to physical training
- It allows the student to study at their own pace, chosen dates as and when they are ready - there are no penalties, or pressure to complete the diploma
by a particular time frame but we do encourage you not to allow too much time to pass in between modules, as well as completing the entire diploma
- It combines physical hands-on training and practice as well as home-study
- Physical training sessions are conducted on a one-on-one basis in a private and nurturing space
- Life models (with real issues in a simulated environment) are organised for your holistic practice
- Modules are compounded as the lessons progress which makes for "refresher lessons" and cements the information more solidly
Suggested modules delivery:
Reiki 1, Facial Treatments, Aromatherapy Face & Body, Aromatherapy Products Creation, Face Cupping/Gua Sha, Indian Head Massage, Thai Face Herbal Compress Massage,
Jade Rollers & Ice Ball, KV Face Massage, Yoni-vSpa, Business Practice and Case Studies
Recognition of Prior Learning applies only to Business Practice.
A 30% processing fee of the unit cost applies for this assessment pathway.
Approved and verified Reiki practitioners are required to do a 1 day Reiki Refresher for each level.
Professional Recognition And Accreditation
Corrine Brown is committed to bringing balance, harmony & wellbeing from the heart centre. Training instructions are delivered with dedication to promote
healthy boundaries, safe loving touch & communication through research, training, education and continued growth & development with practice through spiritual evolvement.
- ARC Referred Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher.
Australian Reiki Connection
- Authorised EarSeeds Certified Practitioner.
- Authorised Peter Hess Educational Sound Massage Practitioner.
Peter Hess Academy Australia
- Authorised Magnified Healing Master Teacher & Practitioner.
- Authorised R.E.S.E.T. Instructor.
- International Examiner for the prestigious International CIDESCO Diploma.
- National Police Checked & Working With Children Checked
Institute of Holistic Therapies:
- Approved Training Provider with
International Institute for Complementary Therapists
and Massage Association of Australia; and supported by
Firm n Fold.
- All of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Certificate and Diploma courses meet with approved
standards and are accredited by
ARC, IICT and MAA.
- Institute of Holistic Therapies' Certificates and Diplomas are accepted by insurance companies.
- CPE points earned for ARC Membership with completion of any Institute of Holistic Therapies' common course units that enhance or are required for a Reiki Practice.
- All IHT Certificate courses earn CPE points for all levels of MAA Membership.
Your Institute of Holistic Therapies' diploma qualifies you to use these titles after your name:
*Dip.ASpTh (Diploma of Ayurvedic Spa Therapies)
*Dip.HBTh (Diploma of Holistic Beauty)
*Dip.HMTh (Diploma of Holistic Massage)
*Dip.HRTh (Diploma of Holistic Reflexology)
*Dip.HSTh (Diploma of Holistic Sound Therapies)
*Dip.HTh (Diploma of Holistic Therapies)