Founder & Director, International Holistic Trainer & Counsellor and Ayurvedic Life-Style Counsellor of Institute of Holistic Therapies, Corrine embraces all aspects of health, beauty & complementary therapies and travels widely facilitating workshops and trainings both in Australia and overseas.
Thirty years experience both locally and internationally in the health and beauty profession, primarily in the education and practical fields of beauty therapy, makeup artistry, complementary & holistic therapies and management of salons and spas, as well as over 8 years experience in the international arena of advertising, marketing, direct response and public relations. Qualifications
- Twenty fouth year as CIDESCO International Examiner, travelling globally examining students wishing to attain this prestigious, internationally recognised diploma.
- Head Tutor in a Perth Beauty College (Western Australia), delivering the full-time Beauty Therapy
- Delivered training to the required international standards of CIDESCO International (a Zurich-
- Senior Therapist/Makeup Artist and Manager at a leading Western Australian Spa and Beauty
- Relocated to Melbourne, delivering the Diploma in Beauty Therapy curriculum in a Melbourne
- Lectured spa students at William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Specialist Centre for hospitality,
- Invited as a WAI Industry Specialist to contribute the concept of holistic therapies in health and
- Guest speaker on Spa & Complementary Therapies at a Beauty Exhibition in China and at Victoria
- Trained proprietors, managerial staff and therapists at Keturah and Ella Bache Day Spas in Perth Western Australia; Ella Bache, Hilton, Sync and Angelique Day Spas in Melbourne, Maiaveda Holistic Day Spa in Kyneton and Metung Waters Day Spa in Country Victoria; the Six Senses Spa Group in Evason Phuket and Hua Hin Resort Spas in Thailand; Soneva Fushi and Soneva Gili Resort Spas in the Maldives; and the Jumeirah Intl Group in Dubai.
- Facilitated trainings to IFA members in Western Australia, many individuals, sole proprietors and  spa owners in Australia from Country Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, New South Wales,  Western Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory and Canberra. Students from various colleges  and universities, managerial staff and therapists in day and resort spas in Australia, Albania,  Africa, Czech Republic, Croatia, Canada, China, Dubai, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, HK,  Ireland, Italy, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Malaysia, Malta, Maldives, Macedonia,  Mauritius, New Zealand, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Poland, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia,  Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Spain, Scotland, South America, Switzerland, Thailand,  Taiwan, Ukraine, UK, USA and Vietnam
- Trained Institute of Technical Education Singapore lecturers and their competitors for the 8th Asean Skills Competition, 40th World Skills Competition in Calgary, Canada 2009, 41st World
Skills Competition in London, UK 2011 and 43rd World Skills Competition in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Trained Central Springs School of Massage and Healing Retreats in Daylesford, Victoria; and proprietors of small businesses in Australia and globally.
- Privileged to be Australia's first product trainer for Red Flower NY, delivering their Red Flower Hammam and Japan rituals to spa therapists at the Balinese & Japanese Mountain Retreats in Victoria.
- Colour Consultant to U Skincare, Victoria for their Lipsticks Affirmation Range.
- Privileged to be Ajara Skin Care's (USA) sole and exclusive official Australian Trainer.
- Approved Trainer with the AHHCA. Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association
- Voluntary work in the Teens Ward working with teenagers from ages twelve to seventeen with
An Australian Chinese with her Singapore heritage, she is blessed with two beautiful adult children. Rich in the various cultures and traditions, Corrine has the best of both worlds combining Eastern & Western influences and values into her life philosophies. Corrine is continually studying the holistic approach to somatic psychology and metaphysics to further strengthen her personal growth in spiritual learning, healing and teaching.
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||