Certificates and Diplomas
National & International Training Certification
- Institute of Holistic Therapies offers all training courses on a one-on-one basis in Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria. Testimonials
- IHT certificate awarded upon successful completion.
- All IHT courses are a minimum of 50 hours which include pre-reading, post-practise and case studies in addition to our face-to-face contact training. We aim for an average of 100 hours in any one modality for a satisfactory basic proficiency.
- Students will be directed to resources to purchase for theory studies prior to physical training.
- Models for practise and materials are provided during training at the Southbank location.
Professional Recognition And Accreditation
Corrine Brown is committed to bringing balance, harmony & wellbeing from the heart centre. Training instructions and treatments are delivered and offered with dedication and sensitivity to promote healthy boundaries, safe loving touch & communication through research, training, education and continued growth & development with practice through spiritual evolvement.
- ARC Referred Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher.
Australian Reiki Connection
Institute of Holistic Therapies:
- Approved Training Provider with
International Institute for Complementary Therapists
and Massage Association of Australia; and supported by
Firm n Fold.
Your Institute of Holistic Therapies' diploma qualifies you to use these titles after your name:
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||