Institute of Holistic Therapies
Institute of Holistic Therapies was born from passion and compassion, and embraces all aspects of health, beauty, spa and complementary therapies in holism, in accordance with the laws of the divine nature.
The facilitator Corrine Brown, a spiritual lady certified and qualified in all the modalities offered, is committed to bringing balance, harmony & wellbeing from the heart centre into everyone's bodies.
Training instructions are delivered with dedication & love to cultivating healthy beginnings & relationships and promoting loving touch & communication through research, training, education and continued growth & development with practice through spiritual evolvement. A humble percentage of training fees is donated towards this plight. Pilgrimage
- Corrine Brown is an ARC/AARP Referred Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher.
- Corrine Brown is Ajara Skin Care's (USA) sole and exclusive certified Australian Trainer.
- Institute of Holistic Therapies is an Approved Training Provider with International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) and Massage Association of Australia (MAA). Certification
- All of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Certificate and Diploma courses meet with approved
- CPE points earned for ARC Membership with completion of any Institute of Holistic Therapies' common course units that enhance or are required for a Reiki Practice.
- IHT is a recognised Registered Training Organisation with Oamps Insurance Brokers.
- Institute of Holistic Therapies' certificates and diplomas are accepted by Oamps Insurance.
- IHT graduates can obtain membership with IICT and ARC; and insurance with Oamps.
- On completion of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Diploma courses, graduates can obtain general entry membership with MAA; and insurance with Oamps. List Corrine Brown of IHT as your referrer in the application forms when joining. Diploma Courses
Institute of Holistic Therapies is committed to mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- All IHT Certificate and Diploma courses are conducted by a certified workplace trainer and assessor with
an impressive international reputation and many years of tutorial experience.
- Personal one-on-one training conducted in a professional, nurturing, private and healing space in Melbourne - Southbank, Victoria. Testimonials
- Training sessions are tailored to suit the trainee.
- Training dates are selected to suit both the trainee and trainer.
- Convenient location in Southbank, Victoria; with free permit parking and close to public transport.
Treatments of the modalities taught at Institute of Holistic Therapies are available by appointment.
Health fund rebates for Relaxation/Therapeutic, Remedial, Myotherapy and Reflexology treatments:
IHT Electronic Gift Vouchers
An e-gift voucher is a convenient, simple and perfect present for your loved ones; as a reward or award for the outstanding employee. Simply purchase the training or treatment on behalf of the giftee and an e-voucher will be emailed to you for your personal presentation; or if you choose, we can email it directly to the giftee.
For all enquiries, please Contact Us
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||