Institute of Holistic Therapies
Institute of Holistic Therapies was born from passion and compassion, and embraces all aspects of health, beauty, spa and complementary therapies in holism, in accordance with the laws of the divine nature.
The facilitator Corrine Brown, a spiritual lady certified and qualified in all the modalities offered, is committed to bringing balance, harmony & wellbeing from the heart centre into everyone's bodies.
Training instructions are delivered with dedication & love to cultivating healthy beginnings & relationships and
promoting loving touch & communication through research, training, education and continued growth & development with practice through spiritual evolvement.
Her plight for the Universal Greater Good in the form of a yearly pilgrimage is undertaken for spiritual evolvement.
Professional Recognition And Accreditation
- Corrine Brown is an Approved Trainer with the AHHCA.
- Institute of Holistic Therapies is an Approved Training Provider with International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) and Massage Association of Australia (MAA). Certification
- CPE points earned for ARC Membership with completion of any Institute of Holistic Therapies' common course units that enhance or are required for a Reiki Practice.
- IHT is a recognised Registered Training Organisation with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers.
- IHT graduates can obtain membership with IICT and ARC; and insurance with Arthur Gallagher.
- On completion of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Diploma courses, graduates can obtain general entry membership with MAA; and insurance with Arthur Gallagher Insurance. List Corrine Brown of IHT as your referrer in the application forms when joining. Diploma Courses
- Your Institute of Holistic Therapies' diploma qualifies you to use these titles after your name:
Institute of Holistic Therapies is committed to mutually beneficial long term relationships.
- All IHT Certificate and Diploma courses are conducted by an approved and certified workplace trainer and assessor with an impressive international reputation and many years of tutorial experience. Having worked in the health, beauty and spa industries for 30 years, the qualified facilitator brings the teaching and workplace expertise gained from all over the world to the training, providing an holistic experience. Qualifications
- Personal one-on-one training conducted in a professional, nurturing, private and healing space in Melbourne - Southbank, Victoria. Testimonials
- Training sessions are tailored to suit the trainee.
- Training dates are selected to suit both the trainee and trainer.
- Convenient location in Southbank, Victoria; with free permit parking and close to public transport.
Treatments of the modalities taught at Institute of Holistic Therapies are available by appointment.
Health fund rebates for Relaxation/Therapeutic, Remedial, Myotherapy and Reflexology treatments:
IHT Electronic Gift Vouchers
An e-gift voucher is a convenient, simple and perfect present for your loved ones; as a reward or award for the outstanding employee. Simply purchase the training or treatment on behalf of the giftee and an e-voucher will be emailed to you for your personal presentation; or if you choose, we can email it directly to the giftee.
For all enquiries, please Contact Us
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||